is the provider of the fastest security awareness software in the world. It’s an honor to have been named a representative provider in the 2022 Insight on Security Behaviour and Culture Program Capabilities report by . CybeReady, a fully managed solution has been helping global companies reduce cyber risk since 2015.
Every organization is at risk from cyberattacks. Cyberattacks are a constant threat to every organization. This puts a lot of pressure on employees. They must protect themselves and their assets. Customers data included. A well-designed cyber security awareness program is one way to lower the likelihood of being attacked.
“Security Awareness Computer-Based Training Services Offer a Stable Set of Core Capabilities, but Risky Employee Behavior Persists… According to Gartner 1, The current market (SACBT Market) fails to deliver on the promise to tangible, scaled, and sustained employee behaviour change to Reduce Cyber Risk.”
To meet human risk management’s increasing demands, new capabilities are being developed. Security behavior and culture programs (SBCPs) are designed to reduce risk through tangible employee behavior management. Innovative solutions are built on the principles of behavioral science and utilize data analytics and automation in order to decrease risk exposure through measurable cultural changes.
Gartner’s top findings are:
- Although cybersecurity leaders are keen to reduce risk through managing employees’ behavior, only 43% of them (43%) have a consistent system for tracking employee behavior. Very few companies can provide effective solutions.
- The core capabilities of security awareness vendor SACBT vendors are able to achieve audit and regulatory compliance, and some behavioral change but not enough to impact human risk. Gartner, November 2022. Report ID G00776704.
- “Security behaviour and culture programs (SBCP), adopt new capabilities — including data analytics and automation — in order to reduce risk exposure through measurable cultural change
Gartner points out, too that awareness programs have a low staffing ratio with only 1 FTE at almost 80% of organisations. (Gartner November 20,22, Report ID G00776704).
CybeReady is a top security culture and behavior program that includes:
- Expertise in Behavioral Science
- Training via autonomous means
- Personalized engagements, which are adaptable to the role of each employee, their location and performance
- Completely managed solution: You don’t need any IT resources or professional services
CybeReady bridges between the leader’s desire for tangible change and current state that has “outcome unknown”. The platform offers fully managed security training platforms with all of the necessary expertise to make it happen. Legacy solutions offer content and tools, but CybeReady puts their tools to use: The program deploys and continuously optimizes content based on employee engagements.
A proprietary method that produces a ripple effect, which is a collection of small actions and engagements that accumulate to make an organizational resilient, has a positive impact on culture, behavior change, and other aspects.
CybeReady CEO Eitan Fogel stated that CybeReady was the only way to bridge the gap between leaders’ ambitions and realities. It provides a guarantee measurable change in employees’ behavior and culture, without the need of an FTE resource. CybeReady has been proven to lower risk for hundreds of enterprises worldwide, such as financial institutions that have chosen to replace their legacy solutions with CybeReady’s fully managed platform em>