Reconator allows you to automate the process of reconnaissance using no Computing resources (Systemless Recon). It is free and open-source. This script is free to be hosted on Heroku, a cloud hosting service.
It does the work of enumerations and many , as well as obtaining maximum information about target domain.
You can also run vulnerability checks such as XSS and Open Redirects. It also performs OSINT and nuclei scanning of your target.
Reconator gets all targets via Web Interface, adds them to the Queue, and notifies Telebot when Recon begins and ends on target. This is completely automated, and does not require manual interaction.
- Heroku free account
- For notifications, create a Telegram account
|Home (/)||You will be adding targets to the root page|
|/initialise||Initiate the Database and the Cronjob|
|/queue||Targets added to the queue will manage them|
|/scanned||This list contains all scan targets. You can see the results using results|
|/issues||You can quickly report an issue or request tool improvements.|
- No System Recon
- Quick scan, easy to use
- Permanent Storage of Results in DB
- Telegram Bot for Notification Support
- Fully automated scanner
- Access via the Web UI for easy access
- Queue support allows you to add many targets
- Simple Deployment and Easy Recon
- Available 24/7, 22 days a year [Heroku – 550 hours/month]